STATEMENT OF FAITH
• the Bible is the only inspired, infallible, and authoritative Word of God.
• there is one God eternally existent in three Persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit.
• in the deity and humanity of Jesus Christ; in His virgin birth; in His sinless life; in His miracles; in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood; in His bodily resurrection; in His ascension to the right hand of the Father; and in His personal return in power and glory.
• in the total depravity and lost condition of man by nature, and the necessity of the work of the Holy Spirit to make the death of Christ effective to the individual sinner, granting him repentance towards God and faith in our Lord Jesus Christ.
• there shall be a bodily resurrection of the dead. The believers will enter into everlasting joy with the Lord and the unbelievers to judgment and everlasting conscious punishment.
• that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify the Lord Jesus Christ and during this age to convict men of sin; and to indwell, guide, instruct, and empower the believer for godly living and service. We further believe His power and gifts are available to believers today.
• that the Church is composed of all persons, who, having been born again by the Holy Spirit and are united together in the Body of Christ of which He is the Head.
• it is important to uphold the scriptural practices of the early church. Therefore, we hold to the practice of water baptism and the regular taking of Communion. We do not believe that either of these practices is essential for salvation, but that they serve as a declaration of our living faith in Christ.