Every local church has its own particular “flavor”. Here we have “The Spirit of Jubilee”. The name “Jubilee” is taken from the passage of scripture in Leviticus 25:8 – 13. It was a year of release in which all those who had been in bondage were released, reunited with their families, their debts forgiven and their possessions returned to them. In short, as you can imagine, it was a time of celebration and joy! If we were to characterize or define “The Spirit of Jubilee” that we minister here, it is the spirit of faith, boldness, zeal for God, freedom, joy, victory, creativity and excellence!
- Proclaim the word of God
- Invite and welcome people of all ages into the family of Christ
- Develop all to Christian maturity
- Motivate and equip for service in the church and to the world
- Worship and magnify God in all things
- Preach and teach the uncompromised Word of God
- Prepare children, young people, and adults to be a light to their generation
- Praise and worship to usher in the presence of God and silence the voice of the enemy.
- Change the spiritual atmosphere of Milwaukee, Southeastern Wisconsin and the Northland
- Challenge believers to uphold a righteous standard and to do the work of the ministry
- Communicate the message of Jubilee (freedom and release from captivity) to all who need to hear
We are committed to helping every believer fulfill the call God has given them. From the beginning, this church has been and is an “equipping” church. We equip believers for the work of the ministry by helping them discover their spiritual gifts through practical teaching of the Word of God and by helping develop their sensitivity to the Spirit of God. We believe that the family is God’s most important building block for the church, the nation and the world. In this context, ministry to children and youth is given special priority. In addition to powerful ministry during church services, we also offer a preschool and daycare.